Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air fryer liners

Options
  • 24-06-2024 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Not sure this is the best forum, but didn't know where else to post.

Does anybody know of 20cm round air fryer liners that actually don't stick and don't burn.

I bought some off amazon last year that were perfect, but they are no longer available. I ordered some on Temu and they were definitely not non-stick. Also tried ones from Choice and they were a bit better than the Temu ones, but not as good as the amazon ones.

I see Bacofoil does them, and in my experience, if Bacofoil says something is non-stick, then it actually is. They are a bit more expensive at £3-4 for 20 or £14 for 100 but can only be bought through Bacofoil direct and delivery, even up North, is about £18.

So just hoping that someone knows of some that are available here and do not stick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

I get mine in SuperValu.

I'll post the brand name later.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Homestore and More sell them, but I haven't actually used them, so I don't know what the quality is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,170 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I don't use liners, but I'm sure you will get good non stick in any reputable shop that sells air fryers.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Just to answer my own question - I ordered these from Amazon and they are great… my Big Al's chicken chunks, that have been sticking to all liners I tried, are not sticking to these. They show as not available, but when I changed to a NI address it does show available, not sure if it means they will never send to the ROI.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CYXD4Z73?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I put the liners under the basket of food the same way I used to use tinfoil before I discovered the liners, no issues whatsoever and the Temu ones work perfectly.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭shane b

Choice also stock linersin rectangular or round shapes. They are 2 euro a pack.

I tried the round ones from choice, whilst they were better than the Temu ones, they are not non-stick (for battered items), unless of course you put the liners under the basket of food. My use case for the Ninja 15-in-1 is that I put them in the basket and food straight on top of it. Hence mine need to be 100% non-stick.

In mean time I stocked up on the amazon ones , and I should be good until 2026 a least. They are definitely not cheap, but they work for me.

I also think it is safe to suggest that the ones bought now, even from same shop, are not the same bought a few months ago..I am sure there are many manufacturers in China and the distributors have a vast choice of suppliers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

I just air fried half a pound of bacon on my liner and it didnt stick. They are the ones I bought in SuperValu.

Advertisement