Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nosferatu (Robert Eggers)

Options
  • 24-06-2024 4:34pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭

First trailer appeared for Eggers' lates since The Northman. I'm down for anything he makes and this looks like a potentially great adaptation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

I'm definitely down for this too. Hoping the sight of Skarsgard as Orlok is worth the wait!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I love how The Northman became this huge digital hit, after the various wails of despair over its failure at the box office.

The real question is: will there be a spongebob cameo?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Enjoyed his previous works but never got to see any of them in the cinema. Will be making the trek for this one.

Advertisement