Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2024/25 Log - Aimee :)

Options
  • 24-06-2024 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone! I want to be held accountable in a way so i'll be updating on my progress in studying up until my LC!

My subjects:

1. Maths Higher
    2. English Higher
    3. Irish Ordinary
    4. Business Higher
    5. German Higher
    6. Chemistry Higher
    7. Biology Higher
    8. Ag science Higher

"The only limit is yourself" little motivation for me there lol

Its currently summer! I am mainly focusing on maths, German and chemistry they are my worst subjects :(

As for the layout I'll but shows my to do list and what I got done from the list of course it is ideal i finish all of that list but hey life gets in the way. I will also be documenting the times i studied example: "I woke up at this time studied at this time blah blah"

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aim0511

Hi haven't been here in a hot minute!

I done some work today! Woke at 11am today need to work on that lol anyways…

• I done a hpat diagnostic exam, got 29th percentile :( ( I won't lie here I didn't pay attention to half the exam)
    • Done some chemistry study specifically history of the atom ( I always struggled with chemistry theory so this is useful)
    • Done some algebra pass paper questions ( definitely feeling my maths skills getting better )
    • Studied some german listening vocabulary german (listenings have always been the worst for me)

Overall happy with the work done today :)

Plan for tomorrow:

• Review Hpat exam
    • Do a few hpat drills
    • Study geometry + algebra exam papers
    • Do a german listening
    • Study a chapter of business
    • Do Ag science project research

Consistency is Key!

Post edited by aim0511 at

Advertisement