Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Longitude 2024 - Stage Times released

• 25-06-2024 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭

Just wanted to share this, as it was released on the app this morning, but it doesn't seem to be on any website yet:

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭sabrewulf

I take no responsibility for this being accurate. This may have errors and/or may change. (Sorry for double post, I can't seem to edit the original post)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭sabrewulf

better one (with times added to the artist name boxes):

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

... Random question on longitude- has the demography changed massively in the last few years?... was in ballinteer today and I'd say 95% of the people going to longitude were 18 or under... and so many 14/15 years old... feel like even 5 years ago it was mid 20s/30s...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Oh yeah, it's been a bastion of the 16-18 age bracket for a few years now, reflecting the direction of the lineup.

Advertisement