Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The sinclair method and alcohol addiction

Options
  • 25-06-2024 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭

I came across this method. This is an article on it. I'm not making money on this. The sinclair method is not a business. It's an alternative to AA. AA despite being everywhere only has an estimated success rate of 10%.

This is a medication based formula and very different to what you have heard about in the past. It's not a drug that makes you sick after drinking.

This is not driven by a company - drug or otherwise. Read the article and then goggle it

I did not know where to post this. I hope the moderators leave this thread up as this is a major problem.

I repeat I'm making no money and the sinclair method is not a business. If you bother to read the article you will see this.

https://medium.com/%40williamlynch1970/the-sinclair-method-will-cure-your-drink-problem-bae69aa1ca61

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - Closed.

Not appropriate to this forum.

Will discuss with other mods if there is an appropriate section on boards for it.

• Administrators Posts: 13,981 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Moved to the Non-Drinkers Forum with a redirect link in the Personal Issues Forum.

Advertisement