Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone early upgrade query

Options
  • 26-06-2024 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Howdy. Quick question for everyone. I’m not due an upgrade until later in the year however my phone screen is a bit broken and battery is struggling a bit, so was wondering if let say I pay a few months off of my bill does that push the upgrade forward a bit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Doubt it.

Buy your own phone now, see out the contract - then switch to a SIM only plan. In the long run, it'll cost you less.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭HazeDoll

My unfortunate experience is that Vodafone will do everything they can to stop you getting your upgrade even when you're entitled to it. I had to threaten them with all sorts of things to get them to honour an upgrade deal they were advertising on their website and in their shops, even though at no point did they say I wasn't actually eligible for the deal.

There is zero chance they'll let you have the upgrade you want before you're entitled to it.

Advertisement