Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgy Fuel Pumb

Options
  • 26-06-2024 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I HAVE GOT MY MONEY BACK FROM THE DODGY PUMP, DODGY PETROL STATION IN CASTLEBLAYNEY!

Regarding the dodgy pump, I went back to the same petrol station recently to fuel up, but this time I did not allow the petrol attendant to help do the fueling. I help myself.

I wasn't surprised about what was going to happen, truly yours, I picked up the NOZZLE to fuel up and pressed the NOTTLE down, guess what, there was no fuel coming out of the NOZZLE. I then withdrew the NOZZLE with my fingers still pressed down the NOZZLE, and showed it to the Petrol attendant, he saw the meter reading was already running and no petrol was coming out. He then noted the price difference and refunded the price difference back to me.

So, be careful when you are fueling up and where you fuel up! It does not take time to listen and watch petrol coming out or not. Often we focus on the meter reading watching the amount of fueling needed for our vehicles, please, also, pay attention to the "Nozzle Whispering" as well, then you will be able to save a couple of euros back to your pocket.

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

Comments

Advertisement