Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1.5k for a gaming laptop (Desktop not an option). 3 options - or a something else?

Options
  • 27-06-2024 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

My Asus Predator Helios which I've had for 3 years recently decided to stop turning on, with no warning. I liked it as a laptop but the sound quality was poor so was always using headphones. Back using my old HP Omen at the moment, but that has a failed battery and a faulty display so no real way to game.

Looking to spend circa. €1.5k on something decent. These are the options I am currently looking at, but I'd be grateful for any input.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

the lenovo is the best of them 3 . best screen , best cpu , newer gen

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

if you can wait lenovo has sales every so often , black friday the biggest but a lot of others . but something along that line is best

Advertisement