Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do we need to check in on line with family plus ryanair?

Options
  • 27-06-2024 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

We'll be going to bag drop so will they check us in there for free?

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭larchielads

got thru to chat and they confirmed to check in on line. Mods can close thread now

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Bag drop is entirely separate from check in.

If you have the option to check in online, do it, you'll save yourself a queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

You do have to check in. I am doing the same. Travelling FP next month and I can check in now.

was reading on their site that if we have a"plus" booking then we dont have to but i just wanna check with peoples experience

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

The question is , Why wouldn’t you ?

• Advertisement

Well if we make a mistake checking in wit names date of births etc, apparently theyre very fussy about these things then we'd have to pay for corrections on our half. If they checked us in then any mistakes is on them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

They are your children, surely you can manage to enter their names (at booking) correctly and add correct passport details.

Regardless, I see that flexi plus, and plus have free checkin in person. No mention of family plus being free, so I would see more of a risk of you having to paying 50 per person for checkin at the desk than messing up your online entry of details.

It would also be FAR quicker and less stressful at the airport on the day of departure to have checked in online and do a bag drop at one of the many machines than stand in a slow queue for manual checkin, and then have the member of staff work through all 4 or 5 people in your party (and potentially THEN tell you to go queue at the ticket desk to pay 50 euro per person before re-queuing for the checkin desk)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

What an absolutely bizarre take on it!

If you can save yourself a queue and a chore at the airport, why on earth wouldn't you? Just set 10 mins aside where you have peace and quiet and concentrate, and get it done and dusted.

Advertisement