Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken coops

• 27-06-2024 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am trying to find a large chicken coop for 100 chickens.

Does anyone know where I could find coops of that size as I have only seen 12 birds types

Post edited by Nody on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:

Hello OP and welcome to boards.ie; I think you'll find this forum more suitable than Work & Life for your query. Please note a new charter is in effect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭emaherx

100 birds is a lot for a back garden and small for commercial, you'd be as well getting a custom shed built with that number. Or repurposing some other type of shed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭eusap

There is polish company making the tractor type ones that Clarksons Farm use, think there about 20k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Would you get a shipping container and fit it out with roosts and nest boxes

Advertisement