Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some people really are selfish and live very sad lives then you have ones with too much money

Options
  • 28-06-2024 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

So the Tayler Swift gig is on this weekend. Personally I really do not see the appeal of paying a load of money to some celeb to keep them rich and then being in a huge stadium maybe in the middle or the back and barely able to see them unless you look at the screens provided. They might as well be at home watching it on their T V. Not only that but most of these people will then not even be watching the person perform with there own eyes but instead they will be too busy recording it on there mobile phone so they miss out.

Then there is the ones with more money and time than sense and obviously not much of a life. I just seen one woman there that said tonight will be her 7th Taylor Swift gig and tomorrow her 8th. Oh no why did she not go for the 3rd night too and get her 9th gig in. I guess she missed out there.

Like what happened to seeing a performance once and really being in that moment,really enjoying it? Also these people going multiple times are selfish and mean as it means other people who might liked to have seen this gig or any others can not and miss out. Would not have happened in 70s or 80s Ireland. Have people nothing better to do with their lives and money than making celebrities richer than they already are? Then they complain that they are poor and these celebs are loaded. Me I done it once in the Point and hated it. Once was enough. I am too old for the noise that people call music these days anyway.

Rant over.

Enjoy.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Post edited by Kimbot on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭CorneliusBrown

I’m going to the Swift Concert with my wife, we won the tickets so I didn’t have to pay. Wife is 60 this year but appears to enjoy Swift and we will be up the front in the special area she says, the only song I know is the shake it song, I’m sure we’ll have a good night with a few glasses of wine and then some cudling and sex at home afterwards. Don’t be so cynical and mean spirited, people just want to relax and listen to good music and be with their loved ones, especially since the pandemic when we couldnt go outside the door

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Someone is going to be sent to Jelly School.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭pgj2015

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Enjoy.

I am not.

Its just when I swe someone who is going to all three or four whatecee it is concerts in a row I think how mean. Someone else could have got to go an experience it too.

OK if they go to a concert each time at a different venue or country then fine good for them if they can afford that.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭rob316

How dare people spend their time and money on something they like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

What a moaner.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

[MOD] You already have a dedicated thread to all your musings in After Hours so please use that going forward:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement