Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protein options when aiming for a higher amount

Options
  • 28-06-2024 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

What are good suggestions for hitting a high protein goal.

Find myself struggling to hit it consistently due to lack of variety.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭Cill94

Eat more protein rich foods like meat, fish, dairy, eggs, legumes, nuts and seeds. You'll need to experiment to find what suits your preferences.

For example I find I hit my protein requirements most easily by mostly eating milk and yoghurt, chicken/beef and plant protein like seitan or soya.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,376 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

What's your high protein goal? I high it easiest to hit targets if I make sure to spread it even-ish across most meals.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭billyhead

Mikk, steak and eggs are what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭ottolwinner

I’ve found out I have an intolerance of eggs, milk and soya. Any good suggestions how I would maintain or increase my protein levels.
    I eat fish twice a week and try to have at least one if not two meat free days.

Advertisement