Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nap/Nb

Options
  • 28-06-2024 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Out to give you a few of my bets here over the flat season. Based on what I hearand my own form guides at mostly good prices.

Tush

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Reidy

6.48 Bangor - Ikigai Star - off a mark of 100 here after a being a decent winner last time I think we could easily go in again here.. Henderson horse obviiously looks the big danger but sticking with the Star to build on last win

Tush

4.55 Newcastle the top weight Elegant Erin if she is on song for today she will take some beating. Midgley just had a winner today too so hopefully they click the double

Tush

Jumps info are out

Tush

3.35 Chester jungle mac ... sit up and take note when franny Norton is booked for one at Chester for the V team .. has to be well worth having a pppuunntt onn NAP

Tush

Form is there for all to see

Tush

• Advertisement

Lucky melody 4.40 curragh - maiden race chance

Tush

Some information from a good pal of mineand he tells me that if Extrication in the 7.00 Doncaster handles the fast ground that he is in great shape for this race and will be the one to beat.

Tush

4 points profit to a 1 point bet at sp on this thread so far.

Tush

One runner for fergal o brien on the flat in the 5.00 windsor , could be a tip in itself . Pipe opener last run and will strip better for it here. Kick out and go and let's hope we don't get caught. She's a novelty

Tush

Last bet from me today is Wiltshire in the first race at Newcastle. Lightly race for a four year old but has the speed/class to win this and trainer can notch a little more out. Should run a massive race here track and trip should not be an issue. Decent price too

Tush

• Advertisement

7.5 profit to sp

Tush

Word in for tomorrow 3.20 Wolverhampton-Garden View- she is expected to improve for the step up in trip and it's a bad race in fairness and she should well be up to winning this. 4/1 at present but we might get better if we stay hush

Tush

6.5 profit on this now after what u thought was a poor ride by franny on the nap

Tush

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭liamtech

cheeky EW Trix on Lucky melody , Shes A Novelty, and Extrication

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

Good luck mo chara

Tush

5.5 profit. Harrington horses not on song at all.

Tush

4.5 profit just couldn't get by the fav

Tush

Same yard have on the right track 6.45 lingfield today. Looks to be on the job

Tush

3.5 profit we are hitting the crossbar too much another second

Tush

• Advertisement

Alot of confidence of a win behind this filly. Bad draw is only negati

Tush

No luck but il finish with mintana in the last at wolves c/d winner ran well at Chepstow to and looks the one to beat here.

Tush

7.00 wolves Eleanor Cross has the ability off this mark and looks a good price to have a wee nibble at . 1.5 profit.

Tush

Shagraan 7.15 windsor . Should win this and I'm going 2 points win . Although haymaker is fast horse too. But 2points for me on the fav

Tush

Jaramilo had a spin last time and it seems only has Snowdenns horse whi is up in trip to beat. The tip is reported in great form and will take all the beating here.

Tush

19.40 stratford

Tush

Carnival zain 8.20 nottingham- great e/w bet at 16/1.

Tush

Double trouble at Hamilton slainte mhaith In the 7.00 and another at a price

Tush

Visitant e/w in the last both from a lad on the course

Tush

• Advertisement

Advertisement