Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door problems

Options
  • 28-06-2024 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Deleted …thanks for the advice 👍Will wait it out

Post edited by Fishdoodle on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭JVince

Going a legal route after 5 days?

Are you actually serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Fishdoodle

Im considering everything …if the issue isn’t resolved in a timely manner, of course. Getting advice on purchased shop items is easy enough (legal & consumer rights). On issues such as trade work carried out its a bit of a grey area. So, some clarity on consumer rights would be useful on this type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Is this a wind up ?

I can certainly understand the issues with the door, but it is only the bigger window / door installation companies have full time service crews on the road and even at that I doubt any have an emergency response service which perhaps is fitting for you.

Explain the situation to them, don't please get their backs up most especially threatening legal action after only a few days.

Be responsible, If they are not, then I would suggest, if they have ads on social media that you comment on their ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭RurtBeynolds

What lever jams?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Probably just needs a bit of adjustment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement