Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Grocery website not working tonight

Options
  • 28-06-2024 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

I tried to order groceries on it for the weekly shop a few minutes ago.

However; the site just has a landing page on it to say they're improving the site and they will be back soon.

https://www.dunnesstoresgrocery.com/sm/delivery/rsid/207/

Are other online grocery websites working tonight?

Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,807 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Horror of Horrors!!!

Why would other sites be down?…..they're not BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

It was the only Dunnes Grocery site was down tonight. There were a lot of reports on downdetector earlier that the Dunnes Stores Grocery site was down for a few hours this evening. But it came back online around 10pm.

However the site did add a new notice features for out of stock items though.

It comes up before you pay for your groceries with your credit/debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,807 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I'm delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

The site is working on my phone via the app (but not on my laptop). I was able to place a new order by selecting items from my past orders and adding them to a new cart.

But my "past purchases" and "favourites" tabs are empty, plus every time I tried to search for a new item to add to my cart (that I couldn't find easily in a past order) it said "no results" and "sorry we could find….." every time, so it definitely has some major glitches going on.

I was able to select delivery / collection slots and checkout, and I received my order confirmation email.

Post edited by Ezeoul on

Advertisement