Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to resubmit income tax return/ form 11 - agent won't answer queries

Options
  • 28-06-2024 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

My husband is self employed and has been for a few years. I am a nearly qualified accountant and as such do his books but do not finalise the income tax return.

We need the agent to resubmit the F11. He has told me repeatedly that he has, but when I asked him to send a copy of the submission/ his calculations he didn't. He has said his server is down, then that 'the girl in the office forgot' that he will once he's back in the office etc. Now he is just ignoring me.

What can I do? I don't think I can resubmit it myself? I don't have a ROS cert for my husband it's all done through the agent.

I'm going on maternity leave in a few weeks and told the agent I really wanted this sorted along with our 2023 IT return before hand but it's not looking likely.

Comments

Advertisement