Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell Ryanair tickets

Options
  • 29-06-2024 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hello everyone!

I have some Ryanair tickets which I would like to sell because I bought them for the wrong airport and Ryanair won’t refund them. At first I wasn’t going to bother because the name change fee is €115 per ticket but now these flights are almost 3 times this amount on their website and I think someone might really need them because of the aer lingus strike. Has anyone done this before? Where did you do it?

thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

A Facebook group for the destination?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mamaofthree

thanks sheep shagger!

The destination is Dublin. Any idea of a good Facebook page for Dublin? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Where's the departure airport ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

You have no chance of selling them. I wouldn't waste your time. Second hand flights and, going into Ireland…

thanks for the replies,

The departure airport is Brussels Charleroi (CRL). It’s during the strikes so I feel like someone might need it but I’m not sure where to look. Otherwise the seats will just be empty. Seems like a waste when there may be people looking for ways to get back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,476 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

thank you fritzelly!

Advertisement