Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House for sale in Renmore, still good place to live?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Deep_Six

Yes, I've been living here 5 years with a young family and am very happy and settled. No issues with noise or trouble, can walk into town or cycle and bus if needed further afield. The place could do with more restaurants or eateries but you are close to the city centre I guess. PM me if you want more information or feedback.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah the area you are looking at is a lot of families IIRC you'd be in a nice spot, perhaps have a look at surrounding houses to check for obvious student rentals, tend to be more obvious with lack of upkeep of the house/garden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Its a great spot to live. So convenient but Do locals get used to the smell from the Lough and does that smell stick to clothes on the line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭drury..

Some writeup on the house 😁

Advertisement