Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray Little Egret

Options
  • 30-06-2024 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I saw this bird walking around my lawn today. I live in the country, but not near any major lakes or rivers.

When i went up to it, it didn't fly away , only walked. I assumed it must be a baby or injured, so I was able to catch it easily , and left it in my shed as its getting dark , and lots of foxes around me.

Any idea what the story is with it? No sign of any injury but it seems to have no interest in flying anywhere.?

What should I do with it. ? What would it eat ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,620 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

ring one of the wildlife rescue centres, e.g. kildare wildlife rescue, they'll give you advice you may not get on here.

Advertisement