Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2024

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Partly cloudy/sunny morning in Greystones. Breezy. 20.4c atm. Overnight low of 18.6c. Warm night.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Warm and drizzly in Greystones. 22.3c atm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 12,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Turned out a really nice day at my spot in Kerry near the coast, got up to 19.9C in good sunshine, a bit back not to 17.2C and a bit cloudier with sunny spells and fresher breeze.

Aside from a little drizzle earlier (nothing recorded) a dry day in Greystones (so far). Still warm. 22.4c atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Apart from a few spots of drizzle in the breeze it's been dry here. My rain gauge measured some precip a short while ago but that was my daughter "helping" by watering the flowers and veg patch a little to enthusiastically 😁

More fresh than this morning which peaked at 24.8C @10:05, the warmest of the year here. Currently 22.4C in south Dublin.

Very dry week overall.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭highdef

21° with warm sunshine and almost calm conditions near Ardagh, Longford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭secman

Drizzle rain for most of the day here south of Gorey, stopped raining about an hour ago and sun makes an appearance... weekend must be ending

Mod Note: I will close this thread as I messed it up! Will try and move relevant posts to August thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement