Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poltergeist near Kilkenny

Options
  • 01-07-2024 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Has anyone ever heard of a house supposedly haunted by a poltergeist a few miles on the Clonmel side of kilkenny. I don't know the name of the area. It is near a tyre garage that used to have a vw beetle on display high on a stand.

The story as I heard it is the house was built on a piece of land. It was a little back from the road. Tables and furniture were said to have been moving on their own. Eventually, they couldn't live there and a house of exactly the same design was built a couple of hundred feet away on the same piece of land and the occupants moved to it.

Anyone ever hear this? My source is someone who knew someone who told someone so it's very vague

Advertisement