Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lexus nx450h+

Options
  • 02-07-2024 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

thinking of one of these for our family car.

Wondering if any owners on here with knowledge of them or opinions?

Seem pretty rare in Ireland but from what I can see are well specced and good reliability while reasonably cheap to run.
    Underpinnings are phev Toyota RAV4 I think.

Any opinion welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Matthewjohn

The Lexus NX450+ looks like a great option, especially with the 10-year Relax warranty and the fact it’s not everywhere. However, if it were my money, I'd probably go for the Volvo XC60 plug-in hybrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭carsfan2

the Volvo has been around though for a long time and seems dated at this stage?

The price of it has rocketed in recent years too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Check the history and reliability of Lexus.

Now check the history and reliability of Lexus Hybrid.

Mercedes in an attempt to capture the electric/hybrid market gave their engineers a blank cheque and after years of research the Mercedes engineers said copy Lexus.

That's what Mercedes did and it's what everyone else still does.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭carsfan2

so you’re saying a Lexus hybrid is a good buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭User1998

Definitely. They are the most reliable cars on the road. And their SUV’s are underrated IMO. I had an older Lexus Rx450h and absolutely loved it. It was honestly better than my Range Rover that was 7 years newer and cost €48,000 more

• Advertisement
Advertisement