Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail showing

Options
  • 02-07-2024 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭

Just noticed when I click on my profile icon, my email address is visible. Is this something new, I have never noticed it before. I presume it doesn't happen when others click on my profile?.........

(On tablet)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I cannot see your email when I look at your profile- on a smartphone

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭jc1001

Think it's only when you click on your own profile - I can see mine, I cannot see yours.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yeah, Vanilla must have made some changes. But it's only your own showing for yourself, it's not visible to anyone else, mods included.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

This issue was raised with the vanilla "upgrade".

It's not visible (to me anyway) when I click on your profile either on phone or when I set to desktop.

Someone with a better memory might recall the official response from Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Thanks all. Seems a bit pointless really.....

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement