Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER AVAILABLE IN WATERFORD

Options
  • 02-07-2024 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I just recently to Waterford and was hoping of finding a band to play with. I have been playing in bands for the last couple of years and I have rehearsal, stage and recording experience. I've mostly been playing in punk bands but I'm for anything really. I am mostly looking to have fun I suppose, but I wouldn't decline any gig opportunities. Am willing to travel reasonable distances as I have a car.

I do not have all of my gear with me (like I said, I just moved here) but I found a rehearsal space that has everything. I've been trying my luck on FB but have not had any luck so far.

I'm in my thirties and a working professional so I have limited time availability but I could do at least 1/week rehearsal with more added on if there are any gigs planned.

Thanks and rock on!

Tagged:

Advertisement