Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Unstable TikTok Message, Android Phone constantly buffering and lagging

Options
  • 02-07-2024 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

I keep getting this message on Phone re Network unstable especially using TikTok. And it's consistently lagging and buffering. And shooting blanks! But I've noticed for the last year or two, - Phone seems to be down in quality an awful lot. Am with Vodafone. It's like something has definitely changed that has reduced usage and quality considerably in the past while. I have the first / lowest Mobile Package. €48 or €46 or whatever it is.

It definitely feels like something has changed. It's almost as if when I touch the phone at all, - it either needs about 4 presses for the letter / number / character to hit the screen, or that I feel like quality has gone really bad. It can feel like the buttons are just super sensitive to my touch or something.

In a way it feels like I've been h@cked. Or it's almost as if somebody else or "they" are logged in remotely or something?!? Or Vodafone are holding back or pulling back on quality or something their end I really don't know...

It's definitely nothing to do with the Phone, as I've just gotten a brand new Handset and things are exactly the same. So it looks to be service-related...

I can only presume it is something to do with slowness. Even accessing other things, - the loading bar across the top of the screen takes quite some time to load, accessing a lot of things now just takes really long, and it can load frames of pictures for ages without actually loading the full pictures for ages, or loading black screens, and it feels like ages to load all the information on the screen.

Have never experienced anything like this and I've always been with Vodafone. Have never experienced loading bars being noticeably slow to the point of nearly pausing. Have never experienced Screens taking a long time to bring up the information or frames and outlines of pics taking a long time to actually load the pic(s).

Anyways, anyone notice this Network unstable message constantly cropping up with TikTok. Any suggestions to get it sorted out or make it better??!

I have just added some Speed Boost €5 add on thing, which I've been told provides Unlimited Speed. But the Speed Checker brings much the same details with the Speed Boost added.

The €60-ish Package is supposed to provide Unlimited Speed. I was informed the €5 add on works the same as if I were to get the €60-ish Package but I don't know. Would moving up to the next Package fix things I wonder?

Co-incidentally, don't know whether it's related or not, but I have been targeted for some sort of Number Spoofing or random Mobile Numbers scam the past year or so as well.

Any suggestions / assistance much appreciated. T.i.a.

Advertisement