Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireing a outside garden lampost ireland

Options
  • 02-07-2024 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi I recently put a garden lampost light in my garden. It has three lights on it and I'm using TCP ES A60 RGB & WHITE LED SMART LIGHT BULB 9W 806LM in each. And 5 meters of White 3-Core 2.5mm² Flexible Cable. Going into a block connector then three strands of Black 2-Core 0.75mm² Flexible Cable for the light fittings. Then I have it going into a three pin plug fitted with a 3amp fuse plugged into a 6 plug extension block lead. Is this ok or do I need to do anything else. The block connector is inside the lamp pole off the ground. Do I need a outside MCBO connected from the plug and what amp should the mcbo be

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement