Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actual decay?

Options
  • 03-07-2024 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello :)

I recently had to change my dentist, and the new dentist said that there's decay between my right central and lateral incisors. I brush 3 times a day after meals, and I'm surprised that I have a decay going on in that area (he told me that there's no other problem in my mouth). I'm aware that naked eyes cannot catch everything, but to me it looks perfectly fine, and I don't want to drill something that's not problematic.

Attached is my x-ralso of the same teeth. He was pointing out the grey area, but I thought that was just from the angle of the x-ray and how the teeth are overlapping. Do you actually think that there's decay going on?

Thank you very much!

Advertisement