Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training to Teach in Further Education

Options
  • 03-07-2024 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I am starting to study again in September with NCIRL for Post Grad in Teaching in Further Education. I am really anxious about fitting everything in and also finances! I have reduced my working hours to part time to allow for teaching practice and I am a mom of three kids! Getting overwhelming pangs every now and again. Would anyone be willing to share notes from this Post grad or similar with me? - just so I can read up over the Summer. Also, what type of assignment questions are asked? (Not looking for answers - just questions). I am hoping to do my placement on Childcare modules and SNA modules so any sample lesson plan would be gratefully accepted! Thank you.

Advertisement