Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Water/Uisce Eireann Job Panel

Options
  • 04-07-2024 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Have had 5 interviews for various roles in Irish Water and have been placed on 5 different job panels from these interviews but haven't heard anything further from them in regards to filling any of the roles other than confirmation email stating my interview was successful and I would be contacted when a position became available in my location. Some of those panels are approaching 12 months..Has anyone else any experience???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭jvrk

Not what I was hoping too see as too was recently successful and placed on a panel with Irish water. But was not giving any number of anything I tried emailing them but have yet to get a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ladyfee

hey guys - my partner is in the exact same situation.. he applied in feb , interview in April and was told he was on panel in May. Nothing since and no contact .. has anyone heard anything since ?

very disheartening

• Registered Users Posts: 3 paddythepick

Jvrk ..Yes I feel your pain.i managed to get a response from them but not much help or enlightenment to my question of where I was placed on the panel?? "We can't discuss your placement on this panel as it's still an active recruitment panel and are still interviewing for the above mentioned position".even though you're placement on the panel is twelve months and we are now 10 months into it..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 paddythepick

Ladyfee it's a complete joke to be honest

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement