Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pretty much what I expected

Comments

• @big bag of chips - I do not believe / accept the mods explanation

Mods word is god!

• Administrators Posts: 14,396 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

You were not issued with a warning. This forum is for disputing warnings. Warnings that have 1 point, 2 points attached to them. You did not receive any such warning so posting here is not appropriate.

If you have an issue with a moderator instruction and feel you have not had a satisfactory outcome from discussing it with the moderator themselves or another moderator, category moderator then you should post in the Helpdesk forum.

But again I will point out, just because you don't like or agree with the actions of a moderator, does not automatically mean the moderator was in the wrong. Lots of posters don't like when moderators simply uphold the rules of the forum they are in charge of.

Start a thread in the Helpdesk forum outlining clearly your complaint and others can contribute to it.

Thread locked as this is not the forum for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement