Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

supermarket price comparison site

• 05-07-2024 9:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,525 ✭✭✭

if like me you enjoy a bargain and like to shop around the supermarkets for the best deals this site might be handy to check first, nothing worse than buying something in tesco only to see it in the super 6 in aldi shortly after

i just spotted the site while googling to see who was the cheapest supermarket at the moment so its nothing to do with me and its not an affiliate link.

might be handy for some but others will dislike it im sure

The internet isn’t for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Good site !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Having a look now….thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,826 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Site seems odd, most odd.

Btw, the cheapest supermarket is on basics is Aldi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭maniac2003

Intentions are good with it but it onky crawls shops with online stores. Lidl deffo cheaper than aldi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭bren2001

Aldi wins cheapest store nearly every time the analysis is done. However, it’s so incredibly tight between Lidl and Aldi, it will simply come down to what you buy (true for most comparisons obviously).

• Advertisement
Advertisement