Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib to Ptsb transfer delays?

Options
  • 05-07-2024 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

Since last week my wages have been delayed in appearing in my current account with ptsb from Aib!

I rang PTSB and they say it is not on their end there is no delay in receiving payments!

The payments have been processed on my employers end AIB other employees with BOI are getting their wages on time!

Here Is the strange part I have two employers both Using AIB and both payments are delayed by a number of days!

According to my employers AIB say they are reporting no delays either?

Has anyone any idea what could be happening between the two banks it is also happening to another worker who is also PTSB?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Delayed in the sense that it is not what you used to expect or delayed in the sense that it is not within the allowed time limits for the service?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

So normally my wages are in my account on a Thursday but last two weeks they have been landing in my account the following mid week nothing has changed on my employers end in terms of processing the payment!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Well if it was paid within 24 - 48 hours that would be within the acceptable, but Wed definitely means something changed on the employers side - taking an entire week for a wage transaction is not within the bounds of possibility.

Advertisement