Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lauren Walsh - impressive 2024 rookie year

Options
  • 06-07-2024 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Gradually over the last month or two Lauren Walsh has been building some great form, especially her third place this week. Now 12th on the LET order of merit and 3rd in the LET rookie of the year standings. That's an excellent start to her pro career.

Post edited by slave1 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

She started out in my home club, Castlewarden.

We had a charity weekend to raise money to support her a while ago, which was very successful.

But I think she said the money raised would maybe get her through 2 months on tour maybe. Its a tough slog, and hopefully she can make it.

She was about a +5/+6 when finishing up in the club I think, so it shows exactly how good you have to be to make it on tour

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Scrabbel

As a Castlewarden member you should start the official long-term thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Ah the mods usually just reconstitute a thread title to fit with the current state of affairs.

No need for multiple threads about the same player.

You only have to look st the Padraig thread to see the title has changed multiple times

Advertisement