Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Law of attraction", any thoughts on this? Knowledge of it?

Options
  • 06-07-2024 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

I'm just looking to get it surmised, the "core concept", general meaning/understanding of it?

I watched this vid.

Which basically insinuates that there's a modification of "how we think", which undergoes a transduction process or "neuroadapts", to modify a "paradigm" in our non/subconscious brain, modifying our "default mode" or "reflexive" based responses.

i.e. almost modify who we are innately.

Sound about right?

I've heard another phrase, "our personality is our personal reality".

Kind of trips off the tongue a little easier but seems to make a similar allusion to the "law of attraction".

……

That seems to be the core component of the process.

Subsequent ramifications being, modification our "vibe" ("I dig your vibe bro!!").

And this basically guides us through life, what we're attracted to, what we avoid etc.

……..

Anything to add or corrections to be made?

Part I'm really interested in is the "neuroadaptive" phase, that which alludes to "paradigm modification", how long this takes, is it a particularly lengthy process?

It may allude to the "development" component of this diagram?

i.e. modification of our very genetic expression.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Advertisement