Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nissan cvt

Options
  • 07-07-2024 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I have a 2015 1.6d nissan qashquai with bad cvt. Had gearbox swapped out and car is no better. Brought it to Nissan main dealer and they couldn't programme it but were able to charge. Does anyone know if I get the tcm from the car that the automatic gearbox came out of will it work. This is going on a couple of months at this stage or does anyone know of someone that can definitely sort out my car problems. Thanking you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Great forum idea. +1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭Clo-Clo

I agree, a full forum for cvt is required

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Very funny guys.

OP, there is a motors forum where you might get an answer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement