Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post game podcasts

Options
  • 07-07-2024 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭

Are there any post game GAA podcasts? I've had a search through spotify and other channels but can't find anything. I know the hurling pod occasionally does one later in the evening of a big game. Its one thing that's sorely missing in the GAA landscape as far as I can. Thousands of supporters returning to cars for a drive home would love nothing more than to tune in to a post game analysis of the games they've just watched. Reactions from management, players and pundits. Every club in the UK seems to have something like it for just their team so I think one devoted to the GAA in its entirety would do well from advertising revenue alone.

Advertisement