Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storing bike in the house

Options
  • 08-07-2024 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of storing my bike in a utility room in my house. It would be a dedicated bike storage/workshop space. Has anyone ever come across this being a problem with motorcycle insurers, I wonder?

(I'm aware of the implications re home insurance:. I've checked my policy and there's nothing there against it.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Lol, can't imagine it being a problem insurance wise. Probably awkward to bring in and out though

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Breezin

Npt really awkward — I have good access. I can't imagine why an insurer would object, but knowing insurers…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭D3V!L

The bike insurance may not object but your house insurance certainly will. The bike would be a fire hazard.

Advertisement