Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Networks Electrical Apprenticeship 2024

• 09-07-2024 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anyone posting on progress with 2024 ESB applications on here like previous years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Louk3590

My son did the aptitude test, but has heard nothing since he completed it

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Finfox2023

Check his profile on ESB career portal under Candidate Profile and Jobs Applied, sometimes this changes before emails come.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Corkgal007

I applied in March , did online assessment in April, Interview in Portlaoise end of May , resat 2 parts of assessment online in June and did medical in Dublin last week. How far along the process are you ? I applied 2 years ago and didn't get further than interview but hopefully this year will get it .

Hi Corkgal, I actually read the chat from last couple of years and got a bit diheartened when I saw people dropped after interview and Retest. I did interview mid May in Cork, Retest on 30th June and I got a call July 22nd, Medical in DUB end of Aug.

On Reddit chat someone did Medical start of July and got a contract today !

• Advertisement

I had a missed call from them yesterday, rang them back on luck break but no answer . Hopefully will hear something soon .

Finfox are you from Cork ?

Yes from Cork. Surely being called for a Medical has to means IN assuming pass Medical. Don't know why 5 or 6 weeks wait for my Medical.

I hope that was a call to discuss your contract

Did your Profile ever change, mine says In progress, 🤔

profiles don’t change anymore did 2 yrs ago . Is your medical in Dublin

• Advertisement

Dublin yes, think they all are as far as I know.

You were lucky to have Cork for interview mine were in Portlaoise

Starting in Portlaoise on 23rd Sept . best of luck to you all

Great stuff, well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 patsyann

My daughter did interview in may and sat 2nd assessment in June and got email to be patient in July but was never called for a medical

It certainly is a long process, waiting on Leaving Cert results might be a reason to delay finalising numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 patsyann

What date did u get for medical ?

Advertisement