Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale umarex vp9 pistol

Options
  • 09-07-2024 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭

FS VFC vp9 gbb pistol. Full metal slide and barrel. After market night sights included. Perfect condition. Comes with 1 leak free mag and original box. Shooting 310 fps with 0.2’s asking 150 postage extra. Collection in north cork. No trades

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dentoni

Hi, few questions for you.

How well does it shoot? As in does it suffer from the freezing and venting the mag issues? How old are the night sights?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

fully functioning. It’s been lightly used but I’ve had no issues with green gas even in winter. Like any gas pistol I guess it would have issues in severe cold but I’ve had no problems with it. Sights are about 3 years old. Still illuminating

super stuff, how much would you do with postage to Dublin?

160 posted

happy with that, want to DM me payment details?

• Advertisement

mark as sold

Advertisement