Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: GIANT ROAM 2 Disk Mens Bike Size L

Options
  • 09-07-2024 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am currently selling a "GIANT ROAM 2 Disk" Bike that I bought few years ago from CycleSuperStore in Dublin. I've used this bike for only 2 month then I had to travel for work on a long term project and since then I kept the bike in a storage facility and it was never used beyond the two month period mentioned before. Now I am in the process of offloading my storage, as my project abroad is gonna be extended, and I am looking to sell this bike including an ABUS Lock (Granit X-Plus DLock 540) that I bought for this bike at the time of purchase. Below you can find the Bike details:

Product Links:

https://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=191993

https://www.amazon.com/ABUS-Granit-XPlus-Inch-111617/dp/B00HN47G1M

Bike Description:

• Size: Large
    • Color: Charcoal Black
    • Brakes: Disk
    • Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum

• Condition: Excellent
    • Purchase Vendor: The Cycle Superstore
    • Receipt Available: Yes
    • Purchase Price: EUR 775 (EUR 665 for Bike + EUR 110 for DLock)

Asking Price: EUR 300

I am gonna be in Dublin till Sunday the 14th of July, and during that period the Bike will be available for viewing and collection from Dublin 11, close to M50. I am also attaching few photos of the bike that I took four days ago for your reference. If you are interested please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭cletus

The fork is the wrong way round, and removing the stem extender (or whatever it is), and straightening the handlebars might make it more appealing to prospective buyers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Narmerov

Thanks cletus, I had to rotate the handlebar for minimize storage space. I was more focused on displaying the current condition of the bike, but I guess its better to return bike to its original shape and take other pictures if that might help then

Advertisement