Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The good thing about hair....... it grows back

Options
  • 09-07-2024 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

I am so ashamed of myself.

I went into a random barber shop today and got a haircut (my usual guy in my usual place has been MIA for a couple weeks so I said I'd go nuts and try something new…….. I mean, how bad could it be??)

Holy crap.

"He who fails to plan, plans to fail".

After reading the google reviews on the joint, AFTER THE FACT, I understand how things went how they went.

I genuinely now feel they deserve to be put out of business.

They literally butchered my hair.

A good hair cut makes my day, my week even.

A bad hair cut has done the opposite.

A part of me thinks this shop is intentionally sabotaging the hair of customers, where they can see their hair is important to them, kind of like barber'esque Jihad.

I guess the best thing to do would be to wait a couple week for anonymity purposes, then absolutely destroy them with an internet review?

Funny thing was, reading one of their reviews already it clearly says, "I hope this finds potential customers in good time, before you make the mistake of going here".

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Comments

Advertisement