Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taxation Course - Advice needed

• 10-07-2024 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm a qualified accountant and I'm looking to start a tax course this autumn. I was looking at the The CPA Certified Tax Adviser Qualification (CTax)  and the Institute of Taxation Diploma in Taxation courses and the Chartered Accountants Diploma in Taxation. Then I found a Diploma in Irish Taxation course with UCD. Now I'm very confused. I want to refresh my knowledge on taxation, mainly around income tax and Form 11 returns and my general tax knowledge. Has anyone completed these courses and could you advise on which would be the most suitable as a good refresher.

Post edited by jacrowe on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 tsingh

Hi Jacrowe, Any luck? I am in the same situation. What did you do? The deadline for TT is 20th Sep.

Advertisement