Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modular house extensions

• 10-07-2024 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi all

As the title suggests , Im looking for some information or recommendations for any companies or websites that can provide me with an extension to my house using a modular style unit. I currently have a semi detached two story and have been wanting to get some work done and have seen a few modular units online but Im wondering is there any good places that will supply and fit the modular unit as an extension to a semi detached home and that they would also do any groundwork or construction work needed to place the unit in place and attach it onto the existing building. My budget would be roughly 100k for this . Not looking for anything very fancy just a one bedroom modular unit with kitchen, bathroom and living area if possible. Let me know if anyone has advice or recommendations in the munster area, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,656 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

In general most of those companies sell "Garden Rooms", Home offices, or what are basically fancy sheds.

The there is a higher standard required for a structure integrated with a house. I really want to make sure it could meet the requirements of the building regs and a warranty before going that route.

Advertisement