Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Co Co Assistant Staff Officer Panel 2024

• 10-07-2024 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello! I recently made a panel for Assistant Staff Officer for Fingal County Council but I'm near the end of the panel. Has anyone that made that panel gotten a call yet and if you did, could you tell me even roughly where you were placed on the panel? Hoping I will get called but looking to see if I have any chance of getting called this year.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Hi well done on making the panel I interviewed for the CO role in Fingal County Council got my results first week of July I scored in the top 5 and I have being offered a role and have my medical booked they seem to move pretty quick

With regards the EO position I suppose it's just a waiting game they will only pull off the panel when they need to but at least u are on the panel I am not sure if the panel are only live for a year

Fingers crossed for you

Advertisement