Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed van at Kilcooley

• 14-07-2024 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

I noticed a speed van pulled in on the straight stretch at Kilcooley just on the Tipp/Kilkenny border. Not sure if it's a new location or was just parked up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭Oops!

It's a known place for a few fatal accidents in the past, that's why its there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Would the Batmobile be exempt from these speed checks?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

good. the speed on that road is mental at times.

a few months ago i came up to the t junction from the gurtnahoo side and a knob in a supped up banger came from the left flying it and barely took the turn and was on the wrong side of the road to get around it. head on if someone was coming the other way.

Advertisement