Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey on Social media use within Christian communities in Ireland

Options
  • 15-07-2024 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I'm a masters student in Maynooth University, Ireland conducting research to understand how social media affects relationships within Christian communities. My goal is to see how effective social media is in forming and maintaining relationships between Christians and to suggest ways to enhance healthy and close bonds within the community. All personal details remain anonymous. Please if you have time, it would only take no more than 10 minutes to complete. I would appreciate your help in this.

How can you help?
    Share this survey with any of your Christian friends aged 18 and above.

https://forms.office.com/e/syqjqTU5jB

Post edited by LynnMMM7 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Okay, I'll work on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Done. I would say, however, that frequencies like 'sometimes' 'rarely' etc are too vague and subjective for a survey. Daily, weekly, monthly etc would be much more meaningful.

Advertisement