Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third Secretary 2024 Competition

• 15-07-2024 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Open discussion on the Third Secretary 2024 Competition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 licayal

https://x.com/Publicjobsie?t=ViDUc5enBvuRaA6Dn_9X_w&s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 2 starinthesky

The competition is now live! Excited and nervous as it will be my first time applying for the role. I've also applied for the Executive Officer campaign. I've previously applied to AO in 2019 but I wasn't successful past the online tests. I'm currently in the writing up stage of my PhD in law. Hopefully one of the 2 campaigns will be fruitful. Looking forward to any tips and advice as we progress. Good luck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Firstnamebunchofnumbers

I applied for Third Secretary during the last campaign in 2022. I did great on every stage up to the interview and then kind of fluffed that part, so hopefully I can learn some lessons this time around. I probably won't apply again if I don't get it this time, as I'm already at the upper end of what I feel to be the appropriate age bracket for the job. Best of luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭lucat

Are we expecting the psychometric tests to open on or around 8th September?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭lucat

There is a more active thread for this recruitment campaign.

• Advertisement
Advertisement