Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to cancel Clear mobile subscription

Options
  • 15-07-2024 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, had clear mobile for a while, but recently switched to GoMo. I thought switching my phone number to a new service would cancel my Clear mobile subscription as there doesn't seem to be away to cancel it on their site/through contacting them. They are still charging me though.

Any clue how cancel with them?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Have you gone to their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

If you ported your number to GoMo it should cancel down your account with Clear provided that was the only number on the account. If you used to pay via Direct Debit you'll have a final direct debit that would come out even after you'd ported off Clear. Might it be that? Worth contacting them to confirm everything cancelled.

Advertisement