Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harbour House Summer Action Weekend - All Welcome

• 16-07-2024 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

For those of you still thinking about it or unaware, we have an open competition in Harbour House next weekend - Friday to Sunday.

We have competitions for smallbore pistols and revolvers, centrefire pistols and revolvers, smallbore semi auto rifles, smallbore bolt action rifles, centrefire rifles and classic rifles, we have the following competitions on:

Granet

Imperial Silhouettes

Timed & Precision 1

Multi Target 1

America Match

GP85

MP50

Benchrest Rifle - Semi Auto, Factory Sporter, Light Rifle & Heavy Rifle

100m Rifle - Smallbore, Centrefire, Classis and Classic Open

We welcome non-members, you will just need to bring proof of license, insurance and a complete a form.

You do not have to pre-register but it can be quicker!

Any queries to competitions@harbourhouse.ie

Small Arms Services will be there and David Corr from 5.11

Regards,

HH Mgt Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭clivej

Getting the BBQ ready for the venison and roast pig. I'm looking forward to a great weekend of competitions, food, and a couple of pints when the shooting has wrapped up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭clivej

Well that is our SAW weekend wrapped up. I just need to rest now after doing my stint of RO duties on Friday and Saturday morning. I managed to get my competition shooting shot, not as well as I'd hoped but still manged a couple of medals. Beaten into second placed by 2 X on the 100m 22 rimfire.

There were 225 shooters over the weekend, and thus it is currently the largest target rifle and pistol competition to have run in the country this year. If you weren't there you missed it all. BBQ on Saturday was perfection. And this was only successful because of the time put in by the O'Brien family and helpers.

My thanks go out to the 50 plus RO's, stats, and all the competitors.

Post edited by clivej on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Harbour House Sports Club

Here are the draft results if anyone wants to review, any queries to competitions@harbourhouse.ie please

Great weekend of shooting, food and craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

The photographer, Daniel put this together as well :)

Advertisement