Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal comp for promotion to EO - DSP

• 16-07-2024 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Results out today & Just curious to hear others order of merit . Numerical - , normally my best was my worst 🙈🙈

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 whiskers77

Numerical normally my worst was by far the best for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Inmate2020

can I ask OOM’s ? As we had up to 5 locations is that just a general OOM until you interview ? I got 291 so don’t know whether that’s shocking or good 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 7 FlowerGarden1

I got OOM within 1-30, I assume that's overall? Thanks

well done that’s super 💕

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah 1-100 gets called in tranche one of interviews. I'm in that range too, congrats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Got in 1-20 and surprised to say the least - apparently interviews starting the last week of July according to my HEO

• Registered Users Posts: 4 swift24

Interview slots are out. Good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Teresa94

Hi does anyone have the circular for this one please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Babog12

My OOM is 500 to 530. Hopefully better luck next time as doubt I hear on this panel. First time ever to attempt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Freddy123

When are the interviews taking place? I got OOM 267

I am in the old 2022 panel and no.2 for the location I want. I wonder when it will close.

Interviews are starting next Wednesday. I think the old panel is staying open until the new panel is formed. Seems to be moving quite fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Babog12

Freddy123 Can I ask your OOM from stage 1 2022? Some said I will get interview and others said maybe not.

I can’t remember what my overal OOM was but I was in tranche 3. Which would have been 200-300

• Registered Users Posts: 3 m.mccarthy4780

anyone any idea of the layout of the interview? How much time for each competency ect.

Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭daffodill50

Perhaps I'm missing the point, but does the OOM been given out already remain now regardless of how well you perform at interview, I.e can someone interviewed who got OOM 101+ end up out ranking me who was in the 1-100, or is it a case now of just passing the interview?

not sure but have interview tomorrow so will update, can imagine it being roughly minutes each, 45 minute time slot allocated

How did your interview go?

interview lasted 35 mins, purely based on the CS competencies and referenced a lot from the application form - now the waiting game begins ha

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭daffodill50

Interview stuck very close to competencies and your application, they asked some qs about how as a people manager would you handle difficult staff/scenarios etc. Interviewers were very friendly and encouraging.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Abacus234

I've done my interview and as said above it was just the competencies and they referred alot to the application form. Does anyone have any idea of when the interview results will come out?

Finishing up the first batch this week as far as I know so likely 2/3 weeks I'd say. They seem to be fairly motoring with the competition given the speed the first tranche got called in

the speed of this sounds super .

think the first tranche of 100 interviews were due to be completed by the end of this week - would imagine most of the positions available will be Dublin based

Well I suppose that also depends on the areas the top 100 selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DecemberUnicorn

Hi, my OOM is in the 350-400 bracket. Does anyone know if it's likely I would be called before the panel expires in 2 years or have any experience of these applications as I'm new to all this. Thanks in advance!

You'll probably be in tranche 4 I'd imagine if called, 1-100 got called first then presumably tranche 2 will be 101 - 200, tranche 3 201 - 300, etc...

Assuming they don't reduce the numbers in each tranche.

As for whether you'll be called it'll depend on the amount of positions over the two years and the ability to fill them I guess. If it's Dublin you'd have some chance alright I suspect, less so for other areas tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 DecemberUnicorn

@necro thanks for that. Dont hold out much hope so.

Advertisement